Create A Vision Board
The best way to achieve your goals is to keep them top of mind, so that you’re always consciously and subconsciously looking for ways to move yourself closer to them – and a vision board is the perfect tool to help you do that.
By putting a vision board somewhere you can see every day, you will prompt yourself to visualize your ideal life on a regular basis. And that’s important because visualization activates the creative powers of your subconscious mind and programs your brain to notice available resources that were always there, but escaped your notice. Through the Law of Attraction, visualization also magnetizes and attracts you to the people, resources, and opportunities you need to achieve your goal.
By adding a visualization practice, like vision boards, to your daily routine, you will naturally become more motivated to reach your goals. You’ll start to unexpectedly do things that move you closer to your ideal life. Suddenly, you’ll find yourself volunteering to take on more responsibility at work, speaking out at group meetings, asking more directly for what you want, and taking more risks in your personal and professional life – and experiencing bigger returns and achievements.
You can make a vision board in 6 simple steps:
1) Create a list of goals you would like to achieve
2) Find pictures that represent your goals or symbolize the future you wish to create.
Use photographs, magazine cut-outs, images from the web, or whatever inspires you!
3) Make a collage out of all these images on a bulletin board, wall, or in a binder. Feel free to get creative! Consider including a picture of yourself in a happy moment.
4) Keep it neat, sweet and simple. Avoid creating a cluttered or chaotic board – you don’t want to attract chaos into your life.
5) Add motivational “affirmation words” and inspiring quotes that represent how you want to FEEL, like “courage,” “love,” or “imagination.”
6) Take a few moments to review your vision board every day, especially when you wake up and before you go to bed.
Now that you know how to make the ultimate vision board, it’s time to create or improve your own.
Make your Dreams come true. Vision Board is a great tool in making it POSSIBLE!!