Dubai: Dubai International Airport(DXB) is expecting around 16 million passengers over July and August.
Passengers traveling from Dubai Airport have been advised to arrive at least three hours before departure.
Dubai International Airport is one of the busiest Airport in the world, but never more so than in the summer.
School Holidays are starting and many UAE residents traveling to escape the heat, heading to cooler climes.
Dubai International Airport(DXB) have provided a list of smart tips to ensure passengers have a smooth journey and they are as follows:
- Check which Airport and terminal your are departing from. Visit https://www.dubaiairports.ae for more detail
- Arrive at least 3 hours before the departure for smooth check-in and passport control
- Leave early from home to Airport since roads might be busy
- Beat the queues by checking in online and drop the bag at baggage drop counter
- Remember not to put power banks or any kind of batteries in your check-in luggage
- Remember to put any metal,watches,belts,mobile phones in your hand luggage before you arrive at the security check area
- Use your Emirates ID or eligible passport to speed through the Smart Gates